This page lists all the known comic collections of the Dilbert comic strip. This listing also includes the special collections.
These are the books that are direct chronological reprints of the Dilbert Comic Strip, listed in chronological order.
- Always Postpone Meetings With Time Wasting Morons
- Shave the Whales
- Bring Me the Head of Willy the Mailboy!
- It's Obvious You Won't Survive by Your Wits Alone
- Still Pumped From Using the Mouse
- Fugitive From the Cubicle Police
- Casual Day Has Gone Too Far
- I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot
- Journey to Cubeville
- Don't Step in the Leadership
- Random Acts of Management
- Excuse Me While I Wag
- When Did Ignorance Become a Point of View?
- Another Day in Cubicle Paradise
- When Body Language Goes Bad
- Words You Don't Want to Hear During Your Annual Performance Review
- Don't Stand Where the Comet is Assumed to Strike Oil
- The Fluorescent Light Glistens Off Your Head
- Thriving on Vague Objectives
- Try Rebooting Yourself
- Positive Attitude
- This is the Part Where You Pretend to Add Value
- Freedom's Just Another Word for People Finding Out You're Useless
- 14 Years of Loyal Service in a Fabric-Covered Box
- I'm Tempted to Stop Acting Randomly
- How's That Underling Thing Working Out for You?
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side That's Right
- Your New Job Title is 'Accomplice'
- I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring
- Go Add Value Somewhere Else
- Optimism Sounds Exhausting
- I'm No Scientist, But I Think Feng Shui Is Part of the Answer
This is a list of special comic re-collections, arranged in chronological order. These are either collections of comics based on themes, or completely original comics.
- Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies
- Dogbert's Clues for the Clueless
- Seven Years of Highly Defective People
- Dilbert Gives You The Business
- A Treasury of Sunday Strips: Version 00
- What Do You Call a Sociopath in a Cubicle? Answer: A Coworker
- It's Not Funny if I Have to Explain It
- What Would Wally Do?
- Cubes and Punishment
- Problem Identified: And You're Probably Not Part of the Solution
- Your Accomplishments are Suspiciously Hard to Verify
- I Can't Remember if We're Cheap or Smart